Wildlife Photographic 5 Day / 4 Night tours in
Kruger National Park. (Very affordable rates)
For the best results and experience you have to stay over inside Kruger National Park for your African Big 5 wildlife photography safari. The recommended stay is 6 to 10 nights. This will give you the opportunity to move around the Kruger Park and get the best chances to for game viewing we normally do around 120 to 160 species of animals and birds on a photographic tour. It all depends on your preferences because the photo safaris are private we can spend time at desired species until you get the best possible photographs.
On your photographic safari your host will be one of our experienced photographic guides to help with logistics, camera setting and even some editing tips as we do take a Apple Mac laptop with on the safari with Adobe Lightroom CC and Photoshop if you don't have your own to check some photographs that was done during the day/s.
PICK UP LOCATIONS:
Skukuza Airport inside Kruger National Park.
SAMPLE ITINERARY DAY ON SAFARI:
- Early morning wake up and leaving the camp on first light when camp gates open around sunrise. (Times vary from 04:30 am Summer to 06:00 am in winter)
- Mid morning we have a bush coffee / tea en enjoy the nature sights and sounds surrounding us.
- To make the best of the morning we will be stopping for a late brunch around 10:00 to 10:30 back at camp
- After brunch we head out again and see what we can find although the light might not be the best for photographs if you get a special sighting like a leopard in a tree any light will do...
- Mid-day we are back at camp to take a break for lunch and relax a bit in camp until around 15:00.
- The afternoon we look for predators again that is starting to move as they start their activities for the evening. The African sunset is always amazing and we spend some time with different back grounds to get a great shot.
- Back at camp when the gate closes you can go and have dinner at the restaurant and rest for another early starts again in the morning.
- Skukuza Airport or Nelspruit Airport road transfers.
- Accommodation in 2 sleeper air-conditioned bungalow.
- Daily game drives in our custom made open safari vehicle.
- Gimpro professional stabilizing equipment and bean bags.
- Wildlife Photographic guide every step of the way with you.
- Tea / Coffee and Mineral water during drives.
- Detailed Map and animal / bird image species list. for identification.
- Entrance fees / Conservation fees / Banking fees
- All meals as you will have many options on tour in restaurant and shops average meal price $8 to $15 per person.
- Night Drives & Bush Walks as these are offered by Kruger Park and can be booked on arrival at the camps (Optional extra)
- Gratitude / Tip to staff member and guides.
- International & Domestic flights / Visa's etc.
- R 16 850,00 pp non -photographers welcome rate will be supplied on request
Canon & Nikon Equipment for hire: Click here.